Posted by TV4
Digon

Hide notifications from machines logging on and off

Hej.

Is there any way to hide the "pc23 just logged on" popup in system tray. It has to be for all admins. And if I can set it on different collections it would be even better :)

We pt. have ~300 machines so it's a constand flow of notifications when machines log on and off.

I tryed using politics and roules but I only find the "don't show online status" close to what I'm trying. It still tells me when the client is logging on and off but after that I can't see then status from the client

We are on 13.2

2 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: Hide notifications from machines logging on and off

Hello @TV4,

Thank you for your message.

The setting to disable these notifications is account-based; as such it can be edited only once. In the TeamViewer application, you can find the setting under Extras | Options | Computers & Contacts | un-check  Notify me when partners sign in 2018-10-18 13_11_56-TeamViewer.png(on a Mac: TeamViewer | Preferences | Account | un-check  Notify me when partners sign in) 

As this setting is account-based, it needs only changed once on the device where you are logged in; once deactivated you will no longer be notified when devices or users come online. 

As this is account-based, each admin would need to change it in their settings within the TeamViewer application.

Hope this helps!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Hello @TV4,

Thank you for your message.

The setting to disable these notifications is account-based; as such it can be edited only once. In the TeamViewer application, you can find the setting under Extras | Options | Computers & Contacts | un-check  Notify me when partners sign in 2018-10-18 13_11_56-TeamViewer.png(on a Mac: TeamViewer | Preferences | Account | un-check  Notify me when partners sign in) 

As this setting is account-based, it needs only changed once on the device where you are logged in; once deactivated you will no longer be notified when devices or users come online. 

As this is account-based, each admin would need to change it in their settings within the TeamViewer application.

Hope this helps!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

View solution in original post

Posted by TV4
Digon

Thanks. It's a little like a work around but I can live with it :)