Posted by kevy007
Henagon

Lost recovery code

Hi team, 

I have lost my recovery code and my mfa. I dont think there is a way around this other than getting in touch with you guys? Our company Admin said there wasnt much they can do either.

Your help is appreciated. 
Thanks

Regards, 
Kevin 

Credit Sense

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: Lost recovery code

Hello @kevy007 

Thank you for your post. 

If you do not have access to the recovery code provided at the time of set-up, our support team would be able to assist licensed users in resolving this.

Please reach out to our support team directly so they may further assist. You can find local numbers here. Alternatively, you can also submit a ticket.

Hope this helps!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: Lost recovery code

Hello @kevy007 

Thank you for your post. 

If you do not have access to the recovery code provided at the time of set-up, our support team would be able to assist licensed users in resolving this.

Please reach out to our support team directly so they may further assist. You can find local numbers here. Alternatively, you can also submit a ticket.

Hope this helps!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)