Announcements

First Step Guides

1. Are you new to TeamViewer and Home Office and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.

2. New to the Remote Access Plan? Find our first steps FAQ here or ask your questions in our dedicated support board.

3. Are you new to blizz and online meetings or classes and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.

4. Check out our FAQ for using TeamViewer Pilot in healthcare to benefit from TeamViewer´s powerful augmented reality solution.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

No license overnight.

Hello,

I returned to work today to find that all of our licenses are set to 'Free'. We had a commercial license. I have not received any emails prior that could suggest our licenses are expiring. Why are we all of a sudden set to free? It has completely disrupted the workflow here. No one from your support or sales team is getting back to me. All i want to know is:

1. Has our license expired?
  2. If it has, can you please send me an invoice for a new license?

I need this ASAP and no one will get back to me.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: No license overnight.

Hi @NJones 

Thanks for your post and sorry for the hassle.

We´ll have a look into it.

Best, Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: No license overnight.

Hi @NJones 

Thanks for your post and sorry for the hassle.

We´ll have a look into it.

Best, Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

View solution in original post