Announcements

Are you new to TeamViewer and Home Office and do you need some help? Check out our FAQ here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

REMOTE ACCESS license purchased but account Is still set as free

Hi I purchased a Remote access licence, activated the licence but it's saying it's a free licence and it disconnects every 5 minutes. I tired to ring support number but not able to get through, got through once after on hold for an hour but within in 5 minutes of getting talking to somebody the line dropped.  Please can somebody help me. 

5 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: REMOTE ACCESS license purchased but account Is still set as free

I renewed 8 days ago (12th March) and our account is still showing "Free".  TeamViewer is Unusable.

Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

HI @GenGiblin 

Thanks a lot for your post.

For your Remote Access license, please see the following article about the license activation. Please keep in mind to add your remote devices: How to activate your Remote Access Plan 

@Groupmail  In case you are talking about a Business license, please have a look at this article and make sure to attach the license to your TeamViewer account and to be signed in to the Computers & Contacts list with your licensed account: How to activate your license 

Thanks and best,

Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Hi Esther.

Yes it's a Business Account and a renewal.  You need to link the renewal to our account please or send the Email with the link I can click on.  

Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Groupmail 

Can you please log in to your TeamViewer application with the account you are using in the community? This one should have the license.

Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Hi Esther.

Yes I am and it's saying "Free".

TeamViewer_account.jpg