(RESOLVED) Connection blocked - overdue invoice paid - still blocked

Options

Edit: RESOLVED

Hi

I had a business subscription licence which I forgot to renew and consequently was blocked from accessing my connections. I paid the invoice today but I'm still blocked.

I need to be unblocked asap as I'm unable to work otherwise. Can someone please assist?

David

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• alex_koh
    Options

similiar case here... invoice num: **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @alex_koh

Thank you for your message. ?

Your license is active. You shouldn't be blocked.

Could you please try to connect and confirm?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• fquitoras
    fquitoras Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

I receive multiple email from noreply-accounting@teamviewer.com that we didn't pay the invoice. I paid our subscription since March 5, 2020. Now our account is block and it become free version.

• kevinnl
    Options

Hi,

Paid for Teamviewer last year and remote connection all worked fine. Renewed in may and now when i'm trying to remote access with my phone it says: you need to pay the invoice. Can't activate the licence to my acount, can't contact customer support with a ticket(since the licence is not attached to my account or something). How am i supposed to get what i paid for??

Kevin

• asciberras
    Options

I have seen that this problem has been flagged already.

I updated my TV version and following that I am unable to connect to my PC's since I am being told that there is an unpaid invoice, which is not the case.

I would appreciate if you could look into this so that I can continue to work from home.

best regards,

Antoine Sciberras

Agrimed Limited

**Please Do Not Post Email Addressess**

**Please Do Not Post Email Addressess**

• Richey66
    Options

SAME HERE!!!! My license should work until 19th""

• Richey66
    Options

And when I try to contact teamviewer, I get dumb answer, that ticket is closed, open a new one, but I cannot open new ticket when you have blocked my license!!!!

• boetn1
    Options

Same issue here, no unpaid bills, been trying to get support on this for over 2 hours now!

There also seems to be an issue with the login on service.teamviewer.com, when logging in a continious redirect loop is triggered.

ASAP support is required!! We can't provide support to our customers at the moment!

It's also impossible to login to this page with my regular teamviewer mailadress. I had to create a new account. Please investigate this asap! @JeanK 

• gpcsystems
    Options

Same issue here, didn't even get an invoice and license still valid through october this year.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @kevinnl ,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I apologize for any inconvenience caused about your license.
    In order to look into the case individually, I have created a support ticket for you.
    Our customer representative will contact you shortly.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Yuri_T
    Options

Hi @boetn1 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us in the community.

Unfortunately we are unable to affect or provide direct support in payment or licensing issues here in the community for security purposes and as per the community guidelines.

If you have a Business, Premium or Corporate license, I would recommend to call our support team. You can reach out to them directly via local numbers found here.

If you have a Remote Access license and having an issue with your license, please submit a support ticket. If you have an issue with creating a support ticket, please private message me with your invoice number and your email address that is associated with your license so I can create a support ticket for you.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

• boetn1
    Options

Hi,

We have a Corporate licence. I already created a ticket over 6 hours ago and still no answer!

Local phone number can't be reached outside businesshours (8-17h30 local time). How can this be? You're not some local company around the corner selling baked goods. Componies depend on your software to deliver support to their customers. This is just a discrase!!

• Yuri_T
    Options

Hi @boetn1 ,

Thank you for your feedback and I apologise for any inconvenience.

As you can see from this page, we are able to provide assistance over the phone or support tickets only during the local business hours. We would like to thank you for your understanding in advance.

Please be aware that this is a Community, we provide assistance to general questions, but this is not the best place for accounting issues as this isn't an official customer support method.

I understand your anger and frustration, however posting in the community does not mean you can get instant assistance as I mentioned that this isn't the official support method. Please read the community guidelines.

If you are a paid user and are having license issues or want to speak with our support team, you need to have discussion in a ticket or on a call with our support team during the local business hours as moderators cannot offer 1-on-1 support here. 

If there is anything else we can assist you in the community, please let us know. 
    If you have any contract/invoice/licensing issues, please contact our support team.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Kind regards,
    Yuri