Rollback framework could not be initialized

I have this issued, please advise what can i do.

Answers

• gfakler
    gfakler Posts: 0

Always when try to Install Teamviewer on wiindows 10 I get the Error Message:

'Rollback framework could not be initialized' and installation is aborted.

What can I do ?

• MLTDWN
    MLTDWN Posts: 1

Tried running as an administrater and didn't work

• alex_dll
    alex_dll Posts: 1

this worked for me:
    windows + R and type appwiz.cpl

go to windows features and enable all the .net frameworks, open and enable all inside net frameworks, 3.5 and 4.x then after it finishes try to install/update your teamviewer, should work

• SaraCats
    SaraCats Posts: 2

Hi, I have tried all versions of "fixing" this and still nothing. Any way to get someone in support to take a look over TEAMVIEWER - I have a purchased a license and cannot use it, very annoying! Is there a way to contact someone directly with a live chat? Please Please I can't keep going round in circles!

It's not the animals, it's the people
  • Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @SaraCats 

Thank you for your post. 

If you bought a license, you have always the possibility to call our support team

My colleagues are happy to assist you. 

I wish you a great day and all the best, 
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• SaraCats
    SaraCats Posts: 2

Hello Natascha,

thanks for replying. I waited to be nr. 1 in the telephone support and then got the "leave your information" voice. So that way is unfortunately not working. Can I open a support ticket to have someone call me tomorrow? I am no further forward in receiving support from TV. 

Thanks Sara

It's not the animals, it's the people
  • KroaToanN
    KroaToanN Posts: 1

Just don't download this garbage

• Thx. It works

• leemunjo
    leemunjo Posts: 3 ✭✭

I have an issue Rollback framework could not be initialized during installation, please advise what to do next.

• leemunjo
    leemunjo Posts: 3 ✭✭

I have an issue Rollback framework could not be initialized during installation, please advise what to do next.