Announcements

First Step Guides

1. Are you new to TeamViewer and Home Office and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.
  2. New to the Remote Access Plan? Find our first steps FAQ here.
  3. Are you new to blizz and online meetings or classes and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Unable To Connect

When I log into Teamviewer I see my computers, my own, my laptop, and my mother's computer.  The Connect button is showing so she is logged on.  When I use my tablet to connect to her computer all is fine, and I can help her as needed.

However, when using my computer to try to connect I get the little blue spinning thing after clicking Connect but that's it.  I have whitelisted popups for teamviewer.com in case that is the problem but that does not appear to make a difference.  

I am at a loss as to why the app on my tablet works just fine but the program used through Chrome (I also tried Firefox with the same results) does not.

What should I do to get this working?  It has worked in the past but her computer died and I had to reinstall Teamviewer on it, removing the old computer from my list and adding the new one.  This should work but simply is not.

Thanks -

george

1 Reply
1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Re: Unable To Connect

Hmmm ... never mind.