computer is online but shown as offline in TV Management Console

Hi all, hope someone can help me. ^^

I try to explain it as good as I can. If you have trouble understanding pls ask specific questions cause I'm an amateur.

I have a computer with TeamViewer 12  on city A. The computer is always on and the TV12 is always on. The Computer has a working internet connection.

There are two router, the first has a direct connection to the internet, the second is connected with the first and allows me to integrate special components with a fix IP.

Everythign works as long as I connect my laptop (also TV12) direct (cable) with the second router in city A. I can see my computer online in the TeamViewer management console and can use it with remote access.

What doesn't work is if I am in city B and try to get remote access with the TeamViewer Management console. It shows my computer as offline.

Any idea what can be the problem?

Some additional information. It worked before with the manual password. (someone in city A activated the TeamViewer and gave me the password so I could connect manually from city B)

Best Answer

Answers

• Gab
    Gab Posts: 2

Thanks for the answer.

I solved the problem myself on weekend but you were right.

The computer for whatever reason had wrong power settings and deactivates the hard drive after a while.