download Teamviewer Mac 13.0.5058

I know that version 13.2.5321 for my iMacs absolutely does not work. I upgraded from v13.0.5058. So how do I download the older version (or any version before 13.2.5321)?

Alan Blair

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi  PTCruiser

Thank you for posting.

To follow up on this case, could you please explain more details about the issue on your Mac? 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • PTCruiser
    PTCruiser Posts: 13 ✭✭

My issue was about version 13.2.5321: (1) sometimes a black screen, and (2) on the rare occasions that the correct remote screen was displayed, I had no remote control: I could move the mouse pointer around but it had no effect. 

Judging by just the version numbers, isn't v13.5.5321 a newer version than v13.2.14328? Was v13.2.5321 a complete wash-out?
    I am currently sitting in the remote location with the other 2 iMacs, but will be returning home tomorrow (8/21/2018). I will then check for updates at that iMac and try to download v13.2.14328. However, if v13.2.5321 is actually newer, then won't the computer recognize this fact and give me the message that I am up to date? Then what? I suppose that I could uninstall v13.2.5321, then install v12.0.93878 and then check for updates. One way or another, I will get it corrected. However, by uninstalling, I lose my settings. I would like to avoid that scenario.
    Now that a new-and-improved? version has come out (13.2.14328), my experimentation with my 2 iMacs running 13.2.14328, so far, tells me that while I still cannot make contact with the only unit still running v13.2.5321 (from where I currently am located to my home), communication between the 2 iMacs running v13.2.14328 (the version currently being offered for download via 'check for updates') seem to be working just fine (for my purposes). 

Thanks,

alan
    Alan Blair
  • PTCruiser
    PTCruiser Posts: 13 ✭✭

I have now passed the point where even I would have thought about seriously chucking it all in!! I cannot seem to get a straight answer. The latest version of Teamviewer for Mac (13.2.14328 or 13.2.5321) does not work with my run-of-the-mill iMacs. When I downloaded version 10 for the very first time, everything worked!! I mean to say better than I ever expected. Teamviewer had a user for life! Then up came the latest version (13.2.14328) followed by a string of operational head-aches - all of which are well-documented - by me - here in this forum. After asking several times for the site where I could download the earlier version (early 13s), all I get is procedural mumbo-jumbo. I can't work this way! As stated in this forum, my iMacs do not work with this latest version and all that I am asking is for a version pre-13.2.14328 or a pre- 13.2.5321. That's all I am asking for. I refuse to believe that I am the only end-user experiencing these problems (black screen and/or correct screen with mouse pointer movement but no mouse click action). Just tell me where I can download version 13.0.5058 or something in that numerical area (13.0.xxxx), or whatever the version was before these latest 2 non-working ones (13.2.5321, 13.2.14328). That's all. Can do? Please do not ask for more information as there isn't any.

Alan Blair
  • I am have exactly the same problems (again with Macs that I have been using for some years), and feel the same as you PTCruiser!