grant easy access

I am, from California, using teamviewer to assist my mother, in Oregon,  on her mac. 

I have been connecting to her desktop by having her provide a password. I would like to be able to skip this step if possible.

I am using my partner's computer, where she also has teamviewer loaded -- in the past, when I was not living with her, I would help her with computer issues also. My computer was stolen, so I am now using her computer to help my mother.

the "grant easy access" function asks for an email and a password.

Is it asking for her email or my email?

And if it is the latter, that I should be using "my" email, while I am using my partner's computer, ie: her teamviewer ID, do I need to provide her email and password?

PLEASE CONFIRM. 

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @A_Good_Return 

Thank you for your post.

You are welcome to register your TeamViewer account for storing contacts and computers, to know more about What is a TeamViewer account

Hope it is useful.

Regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • I have the same question as above. It is not in regards to contacts. Whose account do we login with to allow easy access? the person accesing or the person who owns the comptuer?

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @jordan_vtek,

Thank you for your message and welcome to our community.

If you want to monitor and manage a computer remotely without a password, please grant your TeamViewer account (the account of the person accessing) Easy Access.

For more detailed information and steps, please check out our KBA Easy access.

I hope this clarifies it for you.

Best regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G