Announcements

First Step Guides

1. Are you new to TeamViewer and Home Office and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.
  2. New to the Remote Access Plan? Find our first steps FAQ here.
  3. Are you new to blizz and online meetings or classes and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.

Posted by
Henagon

missing entry in start menu - programs

unexperienced friends, who need help, often don't know how to start teamviewer, why is there no shortcut in the start menu programs of windows automatically generated during installation

2 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by
Tetragon
Solution

Re: missing entry in start menu - programs

Are you sure you have TeamViewer installed and not just started without installation?

I have a start menu entry for TeamViewer 12 and apart from the installation I did nothing special

»We are all born unique, but most of us will die as a copy.«

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by
Tetragon
Solution

Are you sure you have TeamViewer installed and not just started without installation?

I have a start menu entry for TeamViewer 12 and apart from the installation I did nothing special

»We are all born unique, but most of us will die as a copy.«

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Thanks for your answer, as you have the entry, I tried different installations and I got it.

If you do it the normal installation way (drive c) the start menu entry is there, but if you change the destination drive/directory, as I do it always for programs, the entry is missing.