teamviewer host 7 update teamviewer 9 independently

DmitryM1
DmitryM1 Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hello! I'm having a serious problem with my teamviewer 7 with a business license. About 2 weeks ago, remote PCs began to actively update their version of the program with version 9. User does not have administrative rights. At the same time, he does not allow to delete version 9 without full rights. What is going on? Now for me this is a very serious problem, as there are many PCs in hard-to-reach places.
I checked the host program settings. everywhere there is an automatic update only within the version. There was no such problem before!

Tagged:

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @DmitryM1

Thank you for your post.

It is our top priority to ensure the best possible service and security for the connectivity solutions our users trust in. As it is technically not possible to continue the support of version 7 and below with the service quality that is expected from our customers, the versions will be deprecated.

Kindly check out the announcement about New update for TeamViewer 8-14, which relates to the free upgrade on TeamViewer 7 please. An email communication should have been sent out and your TeamViewer 7 license should have been upgrade automatically in TeamViewer system. The only action needed to take place is to update your TeamViewer software. If you would like to have more information and confirmation about the free upgrade, feel free to contact TeamViewer Support Team for further discussion. Please noted that a delayed response from TeamViewer is expected during the festive holidays. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Dear support,

My teamview system suddenly upgrade to version 9 and my license change to free license and I can not remote to the PC in our system anymore

Could you please help me with this case?

• Ying_Q

Hi @khanh_nguyen,

Thank you for your post.

Can you kindly check out my previous post under this thread and contact TeamViewer Support Team for further discussion and confirmation please. Please noted that you may experience a delayed response during the festive season.  Once again, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Regards

Ying_Q 

• Hi @Ying_Q,

I went to contact support on teamviewer website and it redirect me to this community. Please help guide me how to contact technical support of teamviewer

• Ying_Q

Hi @khanh_nguyen,

Thank you for your reply and we are sorry for the hassle.

In order to assist you, can you kindly send me a Private Message with your license information and best contact details please. 

Look forward to hearing from you soon and Thank you for your patience.

Regards

Ying_Q