Announcements

The Community is moving next week! 

Find all information incl. the timeline and tips for a smooth migration here.

We will be in read-only mode from this Sunday to Tuesday.

Posted by
Henagon

Shortcut for switching monitors when in full screen mode

It would be great to have a shortcut key combination (when in full screen mode) to switch monitors  on target machines that run 2+ monitors. Having to move my fingers off the keyboard while working is a real slow down, especially when switching screens.

4 Replies
4 Replies
Posted by
Electron

Re: Shortcut for switching monitors when in full screen mode

Did you get any answer about this question?

@jlanz wrote:

It would be great to have a shortcut key combination (when in full screen mode) to switch monitors  on target machines that run 2+ monitors. Having to move my fingers off the keyboard while working is a real slow down, especially when switching screens.

Posted by
Henagon

No, still waiting for it to be implemented. This is not a feature yet as far as I know. 

Posted by
Photon

This is one of the first features I looked for when I started using TeamViewer. Disappointed to find it doesn't exist. I regularly need remote access to an app that runs across two monitors, and regularly have to switch monitor. If I could do this via a keboard shortcut it would be so much more productive. I use the MacOS version.

@jlanz wrote:

Posted by
Trigon

I would also really like this feature! That is a short cut key to easily switch between monitors. I see the question is specific to full screen mode... is there an existing shortcut for when teamviewer is *not* in full screen mode?