Announcements

Did you already try the new Windows 10 October 2020 Update?

Share your feedback and experience with TeamViewer on the new Windows build with our developers here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Shortcut for switching monitors when in full screen mode

It would be great to have a shortcut key combination (when in full screen mode) to switch monitors  on target machines that run 2+ monitors. Having to move my fingers off the keyboard while working is a real slow down, especially when switching screens.

4 Replies
4 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

Re: Shortcut for switching monitors when in full screen mode

Did you get any answer about this question?

@jlanz wrote:

It would be great to have a shortcut key combination (when in full screen mode) to switch monitors  on target machines that run 2+ monitors. Having to move my fingers off the keyboard while working is a real slow down, especially when switching screens.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

No, still waiting for it to be implemented. This is not a feature yet as far as I know. 

Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

This is one of the first features I looked for when I started using TeamViewer. Disappointed to find it doesn't exist. I regularly need remote access to an app that runs across two monitors, and regularly have to switch monitor. If I could do this via a keboard shortcut it would be so much more productive. I use the MacOS version.

@jlanz wrote:

Highlighted
Posted by
Trigon

I would also really like this feature! That is a short cut key to easily switch between monitors. I see the question is specific to full screen mode... is there an existing shortcut for when teamviewer is *not* in full screen mode?