Posted by Areckee
Henagon

TeamViewer mobile apps menu

Hello, I am using TeamViewer for quite a few years. I have multiple laptops which I access from each other as well from my iPhone and Android smartphone. Every time I want to use the top menu (Esc, Tab, Shift, Ctrl and so on), I need to enable the whole keyboard. Is it possible to configure TeamViewer so it first shows only the top menu and - after that - the keyboard? Or maybe (as a feature request) add another button to open only top menu?

Best regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Former Staff Jonathan
Former Staff
Solution

Re: TeamViewer mobile apps menu

Hi Areckee,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community!

Currently there is not a way to configure the TeamViewer app to only show the "top menu".

The way you have been accessing it is the correct way for now. I will however submit a feature request to our product development team to add the ability to open the top menu and keyboard separately.

Hope this helps!

All the best,

Jonathan

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
2 Replies
Posted by Former Staff Jonathan
Former Staff
Solution

Hi Areckee,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community!

Currently there is not a way to configure the TeamViewer app to only show the "top menu".

The way you have been accessing it is the correct way for now. I will however submit a feature request to our product development team to add the ability to open the top menu and keyboard separately.

Hope this helps!

All the best,

Jonathan

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Posted by Areckee
Henagon

Hi Jonathan,

I thought so... But I'm glad that you will submit this as a feature request.

I wish all of you a happy New Year.

Best regards,

Areckee