Announcements

First Step Guides

1. Are you new to TeamViewer and Home Office and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.
  2. New to the Remote Access Plan? Find our first steps FAQ here.
  3. Are you new to blizz and online meetings or classes and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

can't connect from mobile phone to new laptop

I am using free version and have been able to connect from my mobile phone to my laptop without a problem. I am replacing the laptop with a new one, but I am not able to connect my mobile phone to the new laptop. Is it possible McAfee Virus software is preventing it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by
Digon
Solution

Re: can't connect from mobile phone to new laptop

All is working fine now. I just had to transfer my perpetual license to the new laptop.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hello @numpdog,

Thank you very much for your message. 🙌

We need to know more about the problem you are having. Could you please explain it in a little bit more detail? Did you receive an error message and if so, what did it say? 🕵️‍♂️

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Jean

French Community Moderator
Did my reply answer your question ? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful ? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.
1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by
Digon
Solution

All is working fine now. I just had to transfer my perpetual license to the new laptop.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

I thought I was using the free version when I connected from mobile to laptop before, but it wasn't. Once I realized that and transferred the license key to my new laptop, mobile to laptop connection worked fine. I did have to call tech support to verify which license key was the correct one to use.