Posted by NatuScape
Digon

iPad screen recording not showing TeamViewer option

Greetings,

At first, I was super excited to learn that TeamViewer had iPad and iPhone support capabilities. Finally, I'd be able to help my mom with her devices without as much frustration! Alas, I find myself deeply frustrated. :smileymad:

Her iPad is not showing the "TeamViewer" option on the screen recording mini-menu that pops up when she 3D-touches on the icon from the control center. All she sees are the camera roll and facebook. We have followed all instructions down to a T. What could be happening?

Please help!
Natalia

2018-03-28 19_21_44-Greenshot.pngScreen shot successfully obtained with TeamViewer (but had to be clumsily captured with GreenShot)

1 Reply
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by NatuScape
Digon
Solution

Re: iPad screen recording not showing TeamViewer option

D'oh!! :smileysurprised:

Turns out the mini-menu for Screen Recording options can hold more than two line items, alas it's not immediately obvious. Once I touched the screen in utter frustration and saw that it moved, it was a breath of fresh air!! The option for TeamViewer shows up at the very bottom of the mini-menu.

Tadaaaaa!! :smileyhappy: Problem solved!!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Posted by NatuScape
Digon
Solution

Re: iPad screen recording not showing TeamViewer option

D'oh!! :smileysurprised:

Turns out the mini-menu for Screen Recording options can hold more than two line items, alas it's not immediately obvious. Once I touched the screen in utter frustration and saw that it moved, it was a breath of fresh air!! The option for TeamViewer shows up at the very bottom of the mini-menu.

Tadaaaaa!! :smileyhappy: Problem solved!!

View solution in original post