Posted by Gorgo
Henagon

Can't control Asus Zenfone Max

Hi everyone.
I tried to control a Asus Zenfone Max (Teamviewer QuickSupport installed) with Windows 10 with TeamViewer 11 and 12. I could connect, I saw the blue hand on the screen but I couldn't click anything.

4 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff
Solution

RE: Can't control Asus Zenfone Max

Hi Gorgo,

thank you so much for your fast reply.

ASUS App can be use by every user, an access to the dashboard is possible.

You only need a licensed TeamViewer account, if you want to download the AddOn for realtime remote control. 

You will get a message, when you try to download the AddOn.

I forwarded your suggestion to add another "Alert by try to control" to our product management. :smileyhappy:

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Reyhan

View solution in original post

4 Replies
TeamViewer Staff

Betreff: Can't control Asus Zenfone Max

Hi Gorgo,

thank you for your post :smileyhappy:

May be this information will help you:

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Asus-Add-On/m-p/605#U605

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Reyhan
Posted by Gorgo
Henagon

Betreff: Can't control Asus Zenfone Max

Thank you. I suggest you add an alert if you try to control an Asus phone without a business account, as soon as Teamviewer detects it. If not It's seems that it's a bug and I spent several minutes to try to control it.

TeamViewer Staff
Solution

RE: Can't control Asus Zenfone Max

Hi Gorgo,

thank you so much for your fast reply.

ASUS App can be use by every user, an access to the dashboard is possible.

You only need a licensed TeamViewer account, if you want to download the AddOn for realtime remote control. 

You will get a message, when you try to download the AddOn.

I forwarded your suggestion to add another "Alert by try to control" to our product management. :smileyhappy:

Reyhan

View solution in original post

Posted by Gorgo
Henagon

Re: RE: Can't control Asus Zenfone Max

I understand the problem but, as you've understood, if you're not aware about this Asus exception, you aren't alerted when you use a Teamviewer client and a Teamviewer Quicksupport on an Asus phone ;)

Thank you.