Mobile device support licence does not work

Options
RichardKeys
RichardKeys Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

I've been using TeamViewer in my business for 4 years and it has been essential for my business. I bought a Mobile Device Support Licence yesterday and despite TEamViewer saying it will work immeadiately it does not work. I keep getting a message that says I need to buy a licence. I've emailled support yesterday and still no answer. You've taken my mopnmey how about some action.

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,988 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @RichardKeys,

Thank you for your message.

I understand totally what you are saying, and it is legit to expect support whenever we need it.

However, our support team work hard to be as reactive as possible. I'd thank you to believe and consider the hard work they are delivering on a daily basis.

The Mobile Device Support is an account-based option. This means that once you buy the MDS, the option is automatically effective and valid for all account on which the license is activated.

I'd recommend you to check if your license is correctly activated on your TeamViewer account:

1. Open your TeamViewer application
    2. Go to Help and click on About TeamViewer
    3. Check if your account is licensed with the license you bought

If it is still on Free, please activate your license on your TeamViewer account. You will find all the information you need to activate your license in our Knowledge Base article here: How to activate your license

If it is correctly activated, make sure you have correctly submitted a ticket. Our Support team will have to get a closer look at the issue. In this case, I'd ask you for a bit of patience. Our support will get back to you as soon as possible.

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Cheers

Jean

Community Manager