TeamViewer14 very slow. Connection crash when copying and then lock files permanently.

workflow
workflow Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

Teamviewer 14 is unreliable and very unstable. It locks sessions. Transfer of files extremely extremely frustrating slow. Transfers fails 90% of the time and sometimes lucky to be able 1 file onle. Can not transfer more than one file at a time. When working with version13 all is ok. Problem only with version 14 irespective what versions remote computers host. Both file transfer and copy and paste function have the same problem. My service to clients is totaly disrupted. Services which takes normaly few seconds to complete now takes hours. Problem only with file transfers. All other functions is working 100%. When complaining only get BOT responces that TV is looking into the matter. After 3 weeks it realy **bleep** and I am for the first time in +/- 9 years an unsattisfied client. The service chain is broken in version14. It was released with errors. Also the help desk not functioning.

Tagged:

Comments

• Kerstin_PO
    Kerstin_PO Posts: 78 Staff member 🤠

Hi @workflow

Thanks for your post and your honest feedback. I apologize for the unpleasant experience you made with the TeamViewer 14 and I promise we are doing all we can to make you a satisfied customer again. Of course - our goal is to always have the most reliable and stable version online for all our customers and users. Thanks for helping us to improve and working on a great version 14. I hope it´s ok to make a deep dive into the topic to further analyse the issue you´re facing. For this, I would like to get back to you via direct email as we will need to have a look into your logfiles. May I ask you to send me your email address via private message?

Best

Kerstin

Product Owner TeamViewer Core
  • workflow
    workflow Posts: 3 ✭✭

Not resolved