Teamviewer 13.1.4170 on Mac OS X 10.13.4 scrolling is lagging

under3
under3 Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

On a Macbook pro mid 2017 with Mac OS X 10.13.4  I am connecting from Teamviewer 13.1.4170 to a linux laptop (which runs Teamviewer13.1.3026). When I try to scroll in any application (e.g. Chrome) I get very weird results. The scrollbar is lagging, glitchy and stuttering

Anyone have a clue what could be going on?

Thanks in advance for any help
Under3

Comments

• mw_
    mw_ Posts: 1

Could you solve this issue? I have the same problem with Teamviewer 14.0.14470 on Ubuntu (18.10) and 14.0.13880 on MacOS Mojave (10.14.1) connecting from Mac to Linux. Scrolling is basically not possible. When scrolling really slow, it seems to be better, but when going faster, it just jumps up and down randomly.

• Remoting into Ubuntu 16.04 from MacOS High Sierra (10.13.6) with Teamviewer 14.1.3399 and I am observing choppy scroll while using the Mac's two-finger gesture to scroll. I scroll up and it scrolls down. Then I go to scroll up to scroll down and it stills scroll down. Or vice-versa. For some reason the command to scroll from Mac touchpad is glitchy only while using Teamviewer.
  • tonynca
    tonynca Posts: 2

I'm having the same issue. I wish they would fix this. It makes two-finger scroll on a trackpad so frustrating to use. 

In documents with horizontal scroll available it's extra annoying because it would try to scroll to the right whenever I'm trying to scroll down or up.

• tonynca
    tonynca Posts: 2
    TeamViewer support isn't very good which is odd.
  • You can install "Smart Scroll mac" and add specific setting for Teamviewer, e.g. "multi-touch+ scroll=5.0x slower, multi-touch+ x axis scroll=0x slower, inertia=on, all other settings=off".

It works for me. At least, I can use my trackpad in teamviewer.

Btw, if you want, here is the license:  Name: KCN  Code: HYAP