Posted by DaAggie
Electron

Teaviewer 13 Timeout

Hi,  I use the teamviewer 12 from work to connect to my home computer to check my home email and misc things.  When I upgraded to 13 at work, I noticed the timeouts after a duration of time that I didnt have with 12.  I need to know if I upgrade at home, and the timeout occurs on home computer, will that stop me from being able to connect to my home computer from work?

Thanks,

Steve

1 Reply
1 Reply
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Teaviewer 13 Timeout

Hello @DaAggie,

Thank you for your post.

Connections made from work computers or networks require a Commercial TeamViewer license. For more information on Commercial Use, click here.

If you have a licensed account, please ensure that you are logged in with the appropriate credentials, as the TeamViewer application will only know that you are licensed once you log in to Computers & Contacts.

If you are using the private version of TeamViewer, please reach out to our Sales Team so that we may discuss your use case.

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)