Announcements

Would you like to be part of the TeamViewer task force to make our product even better? Start now with participating in our survey and help our product team to build an even better TeamViewer. Click here for more information.

Posted by smartwombat
Digon

Failure to install

Capture.PNG

Unfortunately that's not a very helpful error message - like WHY id it fail, WHAT can I do about it ?
I want to setup the TeamViewer 13 Beta so I can evaluate it for corporate support.
But if ti fails to isntall then I can't recommend it...

? Where do I find useful log files to assist in supporting me ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by smartwombat
Digon
Solution

Re: Failure to install

Found a left over .dll file in program files (x86)\TeamViewer after uninstalling v12

Reinstall of beta 13 after that seems to have worked.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Iain_wels
Tetragon

Hello smartwombat,

It could be multiple problems! First it could be that you're storage is to full or you're already running a previous version of teamviewer (if so delete it with the setting: Delete all file's on). But if you want to see some log file's here is one C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\TeamViewer

I hope this helps,

Thank you for using teamviewer!

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
Iain Wels,
ICT-Support
If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
3 Replies
Posted by smartwombat
Digon

Ah, I looked in Local, as that's where Temp files are normally created.

There is an empty file TeamViewer13_Logfile.log but no installation log that I can find.
Control Panel > Programs and Features  finds no currently installed version.

So the next step I supose is a reboot, in case Windows is messed up somehow - possibly a pending delete.

Posted by smartwombat
Digon
Solution

Found a left over .dll file in program files (x86)\TeamViewer after uninstalling v12

Reinstall of beta 13 after that seems to have worked.

Posted by sayyedzaibun
Photon

Re: Failure to install typing master

whenever we trying to download any app it response.....its failed or unable to support...why is it so??????