Posted by b01marc
Henagon

No Control of Keyboard and Mouse

Hello all,

I'm running the most recent install of TV on two devices both running the most recent version of Mac OS X Mojave Beta. After install and logging in, I set all permission to "Full Access" to be able to remotely control either of the devices, and both are set to have unnattended access as well.

When trying to run and contro the other computer, I am able to see the others Mac desktop screen, but cannot control anything at all, only see the screen. This is the same on both computers, neither being able to control one another.

Please advise.

4 Replies
4 Replies
Posted by and_87
Henagon

Re: No Control of Keyboard and Mouse

Hello

I have the same problem using a raspberry pi 3. did you find a solution/big fix to this problem?

thank you

Andrea

Posted by CGN-Fritz
Electron

not yet. Still waiting

Posted by Macservices
Henagon

I have the same problem.

when I log into older operating systems 10.12.x or 10.11.x I can’t control the screen with the mouse or anything. I was able to last week.
I am on 10.13.4 Apple iMac.
Teamviewer 13.2 or 13.1
Posted by Alphacenturi
Henagon

Hwllo,

the answer is here:

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-control-a-Mac-running-macOS-10-14-Mojave/t...

I also had to enable Teamviewer remote deskptop but everythinh up and running now.

if you cnt follow the link go to Teamviewer to searhc community, put in "How to..." and the first rticle is abotu controlling a mac using Mojave....it is an apple problem that needs a secrity release

All sorted! ;o)