Hi, I'm having a hard time connecting to my Fedora machine. 9 out of 10 TeamViewer output the error "No connection to partner! Partner did not connect to router. Error Code: WaitforConnectFailed". Rarely I can connect to Fedora machine successfully. No problem when connecting to Ubuntu machine (under similar environment, so it could be distro specific).
OS: Fedora 31
Things I had tried, but still couldn't solve the problem:
1. restart TeamViewer
2. stop firewall `sudo systemctl stop firewalld.service`
3. try with another Fedora machine
4. try with another Internet connection
Solved! Go to Solution.
Tested on Fedora 31 this night.
1) sudo dnf -y remove teamviewer (bye bye the bugged version)
2) if the last command has removed "qt5-qtquickcontrols": sudo dnf -y install qt5-qtquickcontrols
3) tar xvf teamviewer_14.7.1965_amd64.tar.xz (what is downloaded)
4) cd teamviewer
5) sudo ./tv-setup install force
That's it !!