I'm trying to help my cousin with her PC but she told me she can't access the website when I sent her the URL, which was already pretty weird because she can access other websites. So I sent her the installation file zipped and she Installed it but now she is getting "Not ready. Please check your connection"
Thank you for your post and the detailed description.
Can you please check your TeamViewer options under Extras --> Options --> Advanced.
Under the heading Advanced settings for connections to other computers is the possibility to define the Access Control for outgoing connections. There should be set Full Access in order to make outgoing TeamViewer sessions.
I hope this could help. Please let me know if there is anything else I could help you with.
All the best,
Hi! Was this resolved? Having the same issue!
Hi everyone !
I´m using the Corporate Edition, TV14 and since 2 days i can´t connect to anyone anymore.
- Can login with my account
- Can see my contacts
- Can connect from another PC to my PC
- Status "ready to connect" , i get an ID and PWD
- Can´t connect to anyone in my list
- if i try to connect with clicking, nothing happens
- if i go to Remote Control "Partner ID" and "Connect" are greyed out
Does somebody has any idea?
Thank you in advance!