Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by dani0548
Photon

Full control

Hi, I have a problem that I can't solve: I installed TeamViewer on iMac27, the host connects regularly but has no mouse control. Can you help me please?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: Full control

Hello @dani0548,

Thank you for your message.

My guess would be that your remote Mac is running on Mojave. With this new version of Mac OS, you need to go through a permission process that allows full control on your device.

You will find all the information you need in our Knowledge Base article here: How to control a Mac running macOS 10.14 Mojave

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Cheers

Jean

French Community Moderator
Did my reply answer your question ? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful ? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.
Highlighted
Posted by dani0548
Photon
Solution

Perfect, it works! I asked the question because I have two of the iMac 27 with Mojave and the first one worked regularly.

Thank you

2 Replies
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Hello @dani0548,

Thank you for your message.

My guess would be that your remote Mac is running on Mojave. With this new version of Mac OS, you need to go through a permission process that allows full control on your device.

You will find all the information you need in our Knowledge Base article here: How to control a Mac running macOS 10.14 Mojave

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Cheers

Jean

French Community Moderator
Did my reply answer your question ? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful ? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.
Highlighted
Posted by dani0548
Photon
Solution

Perfect, it works! I asked the question because I have two of the iMac 27 with Mojave and the first one worked regularly.

Thank you