Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by DW1
Henagon

How do i update the billing address on my account?

How do i update the billing address on my account?

3 Replies
3 Replies
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: How do i update the billing address on my account?

Hello @DW1,

Our Customer Support team is more than happy to assist you with any updates to your billing information with TeamViewer. Please give the team a call so they may resolve this for you; you can find local numbers here!

Hope this helps!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

Posted by DW1
Henagon

Thanks Josh.

Is the only way to call?

Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Hello @DW1,

Thanks for your post.

As the billing information is not seen within the Management Console, our team must make the changes for you. You can also submit a ticket to the team, if this works better for you.

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)