Announcements

Set up your personal servicecamp now: https://trial.servicecamp.com/. Or Learn more.

Posted by Prediction
Photon

Service camp App?

Are there any plans to create a service camp app? So we can easily reply/close tickets from hand held devices?
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff
Solution

Re: Service camp App?

HI @fontejon 

Servicecamp mobile view already released, you can use them from any mobile device you want.

11 Replies
TeamViewer Staff

Hi 

There are some plans to have a mobile version of Servicecmap however no any exact dates at this moment.

Yervand
Product Owner
Posted by CDT
Digon

Any update on this?

Mobile devices are quite a popular platform for such operations, these days ;-0

simon

Posted by CDT
Digon

Please please please can we have an app for this soon! I use SC a lot and the web interface on even a large iPhone is a nightmare imho.

It may be easy working between outlook and service camp, creating tickets from email - a natural process - but most of the time all I have in front of me is iOS on a small screen.

Happy Christmas and New Year btw 😊
Highlighted
Posted by shoaibejaz
Photon

Hi, 
This question was asked more than 6 months ago. Is there still no plan to make this happen?
We need to get an answer or try to find another system that does support this. 
Tnx 

1 Reply
Posted by SISCAN
Henagon

Yes, a necessity.

Posted by jesse_SHS
Henagon

hi,

an ios and android-app would be great!

TeamViewer Staff

Hi, 

Servicecamp mobile view already released , you can use them from any mobile device you want. 

Posted by fontejon
Henagon

Any update on this? Being able t respond to new tickets on my iOS device is very useful.

TeamViewer Staff
Solution

HI @fontejon 

Servicecamp mobile view already released, you can use them from any mobile device you want.

Posted by Sajnunn
Henagon

Hi @narek-m,

Is the app available on android devices in Canada? I have been unable to locate the app in the app store. 

TeamViewer Staff

Hi @Sajnunn 

It's not an native application that you can find in app store, but there is a nice mobile view of the web site, which provide almost all functionality.

Thanks