TeamViewer - Connecting to Another Computer to Print Documents - Print image is Smaller

Options

Working remotely I sometimes need to connect to the office computer using TeamViewer. Whenever I need to print a Word doc, it is printing smaller than when I am physically in the office (about 1cm from from all edges) When I am in the office and print directly from the computer I was connecting to, it prints normally. Frustrating!  

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,990 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @MauriceP

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

I recommend you to uninstall and reinstall the TeamViewer printer driver which is located in the TeamViewer advanced options and check if it works again.

2020-08-18 13_03-Clipboard.png

Also, I recommend you to update TeamViewer to the latest version on both sides of the connection.

I hope this could help. ?

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• MauriceP
    MauriceP Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Jean for taking the time to respond.

The problem has been occurring for quite some time so yesterday I installed the TeamViewer print driver on both computers as it hadnt been done. The problem still was there.

Just checked the versions and the remote computer has 15.1.3937 and the office computer has 15.2.2756. Upgraded both to the latest version. Tested and the problem is still the same.