Issues viewing details of alerts

Options

This happens randomly when trying to view the details of an alert raised by TeamViewer monitoring.  In the TV management console,  the raised alarms show in the list view, but when trying to expand them to view the details, the window goes blank.

Alarms list view.pngalarms detail view.png

This appears to be completely random.  In this instance, I can view further details about the last 2 entries in the list.  All others do not show anythingalarms detail view2.png

I have seen this behavior in Chrome, Firefox, and for grins and giggles tried the new Edge as well.

Dan Snyder

Comments

• StefanDS
    Options

Got the same issue

• Morales_M
    Options

@DanPremier wrote:

This happens randomly when trying to view the details of an alert raised by TeamViewer monitoring.  In the TV management console,  the raised alarms show in the list view, but when trying to expand them to view the details, the window goes blank.

Alarms list view.pngalarms detail view.png

This appears to be completely random.  In this instance, I can view further details about the last 2 entries in the list.  All others do not show anythingalarms detail view2.png

I have seen this behavior in Chrome, Firefox, and for grins and giggles tried the new Edge as well Facetime for PC.

Facing same problem, Share solution 

Thanks in advance.

• Karlen
    Karlen Posts: 89 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi Morales_M,

Thanks for using Remote Management Monitoring and sorry for the inconvenience.

We are aware of the issue and working on the solution already, will keep you informed as soon as it is fixed.

Regards, 

Product Owner, Remote Management services
  • Karlen
    Options

Hi DanPremier,

We are aware of the issue and working on the solution already, will keep you informed as soon as it is fixed.

Regards, 

• Karlen
    Options

Hi StefanDS,

Thanks for using Remote Management Monitoring and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,