My computer still seems to be associated with my old company

Options

I used to run an IT company which was bought out...I'm retired now. My free version of Teamviewer is now used to help a couple of friends for free. When I try and use Teamviewer it now says I have to pay an overdue invoice. I suspect the people who bought me out owe money. My computer ID must still be associated with the old company I left seven years ago. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• m5poo
    m5poo Posts: 2
    Options

Hi @JeanK 

Thanks for that...I had started looking for an alternative but Teamviewer is working today. It goes straight in with no delays or errors and shows as a free license.

I've no connection with the company any more...the people who took over became quite horrid, to say the least. I can't badger them to pay an invoice...it's seven years since I owned the company.

I remember we had a problem with a Teamviewer ID on a client's computer. Teamviewer did change the ID for us. I can understand why the policy is not to change IDs, but I'm sure they could detach me from the company should they wish ;)

Thanks again and you stay safe and sane too.

Simon