black screen when connecting to android device

Manjah
Manjah Posts: 2

Hi,

searching internet (including this page) is not getting me anywhere… I need help!

When connecting (laptop or mibile) to a android device (app "host") I'm getting a black screen on one of two (completely similar) devices.

When turning on the host device, this problem is solved. Why can't I remotely switch on this Android device? It used to work just fine.... (on both devices the same version of the app "host"). I seems to be unstable though…. I have had this problem also a few months ago.

Answers

• Please use some apps on Android OS and fix the problem you are having.

• MaestroLongRod
    MaestroLongRod Posts: 1
    edited March 2022

I've got the same issue and have had it for several months as well. I've found some old forum post from 2017 complaining about the exact problem but no solutions. I found that when the device is charging I can wake the android device and all is well and normal. What's weird is when the device only gives me the black screen of death, I can still see the stats and file transfer like normal. I've reinstalled the app and everything but it didn't change a thing.

**bleep** kind of "Answer" is this? It only left me with more questions... Like "Is this dudes IQ in the single digits?" If you would have suggested doing a reboot on the phone, it would of been more help that this irrelevant comment.