New Email Address

Options

Hi, I have a new email address. But when I try to Edit my profile it won't let me change the email address.

Comments

• TekMrk
    TekMrk Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options

Hi EddieAntar,

Are you trying to change it here in the TV Community or via TV login? I think you if you change it in the TV Management Console login that it will propagate to here into the TV community.

If you are on a PC you can open your favorite web browser and navigate to TeamViewer.com, then in the upper right click on the person icon to login, once logged in you should be able to click (in upper right again) your username and select edit profile to then change your email. I think that will change your email in the TV Community as well. I hope that works for you.

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @EddieAntar and @TekMrk,

May I also add that via Edit profile you can only change it to an e-mail that has no TeamViewer account attached to the new e-mail.

If there is already a TeamViewer account attached to the new e-mail, you will get the error E-mail address already in use.

In this case, you need to delete the TeamViewer account of the new e-mail and after that change the e-mail within the mentioned Edit profile menu.

Community Manager