Get them to stop

I have been getting repeated, to the point of harassment emails from TV for a bill for a product we do not use. I purchased and paid the 1st year but within weeks I had issued with licensing and stability to a point if was questionable whether it was worth the time. After wasting much time, I finally got a live person and they eventually resolved the licensing issue... but by then it was too late. I made it clear to the person we would not use this and would can dump it.

We had not used it in 10 months and then I get a bill for a year renewal that I immediately tried to reach support to tell them we do use, have not used and will not use this and therefore this should be cancel.

You cannot email support and when you get some email to work, no response. I have called and get **bleep** around..... really??!! who would want to do business with this company?

They say they sent a renewal reminder. I scanned my email box and do not see it. But no way are we paying for a product we do not use.

How do I get them to stop

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,970 Community Manager 🌍
    edited January 2021

Hello @WastedMyTime01,

We are very sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with us.

But thank you for posting your feedback. It helps a lot to identify improvement fields.

All the best,

Jean

Community Manager

• reyerchu
    reyerchu Posts: 3 ✭✭

I have the same issue and I called Taiwan's support call to ask for help this Monday (5/23). A China guy received my phone. He repeated again and again that he cannot handle the stop-license job. He forced me to use a working-order with an email to have the stop-renewal request, and also, warm me the "28 days before" limitation. Maybe the 1st-line customer support had no right to handle this case, but his attitude was very bad to trigger my anger. And finally, he cut off my phone calls several times. I requested him to have notes about his behavior, but I know he didn't do that. So I registered an account "ry0203" in this community to find out the solution. I found many customers have the same "stop-renewal" issue. I posted my comment and would like TeamViewer higher-level to care about this issue seriously. But the Chinese mod of this community, Ying_Q, replied to my post in a very unprofessional way and deleted my two suggestion posts. I replied to her to ask why. Her response is not the answer but making an excuse. Also, he deleted all my replies again and again. I want her to answer why she can delete my suggestion posts as a mod. Finally, she ban my account "ry0203" in this community!

And I called Taiwan's support call to raise this terrible situation I met today (5/26). The same China guy received my call and said there is no any track record of customer support. I was really shocked that TeamViewer, an international company, uses this way to have customer support: No track record? No record about how customer support or mod to reply to customer's post or answer customer's phone call, handle customer requests and the attitude to treat customers? Then how does Teamviewer get real feedback to enhance customer support?

Actually, I have a very bad experience communicating with Teamviewer's customer support and mod. I don't know if that is a Chinese support team's issue or a global one. I don't believe that Teamviewer is such an internet company. Could you raise this issue to whom really cares about Teamviewer's reputation? Thank you.

• reyerchu
    edited May 2022

Here I attached the private chat (in Chinese) with mod Ying_Q:

[removed per Community Guidelines]

• reyerchu

You remove my attachment but no response...

Could JeanK raise this issue to whom really cares about Teamviewer's reputation? Thank you.