account already activated error or Issue

Options

I just Paid 8491rs and the link along with the mail when is clicked says that it is already activated and i tried contacting there is no response and i cant take tickets i leads to the community tab i am helpless..

Can any of the community mod assist me through this crisis

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• krishnakesh
    krishnakesh Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Options

I bought a TeamViewer Remote Access Access to 3 devices license using my email ID. I got the email to activate. When started the activation process, it says this license is ALREADY ACTIVATED USING OTHER ACCOUNT. I don't have any other account. Kindly help me with this.

• krishnakesh
    edited January 2021
    Options

• krishnakesh
    Options

I just Paid 8491rs and the link along with the mail when is clicked says that it is already activated and i tried contacting there is no response and i cant take tickets i leads to the community tab i am helpless..

Can any of the community mod assist me through this crisis

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @krishnakesh,

Thank you for your post 😊

Simply sign into TeamViewer Management Console ➜ check if it says "your license name" in the top right-hand corner. 

If it does not say "Free", you have already activated your license into your account.

To check more info, please visit the following articles depending on your license.

Remote Access license: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/53579-how-to-activate-your-remote-access-plan

Business, Premium and Corporate license: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/4326-how-to-activate-your-license

Hope this will be helpful.

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • krishnakesh
    Options

Hey thanks for replying but still didnt get my issue solved as my account still say its free and i dont know what to do i could send you the invoice of the purchase so that you guys can resend the link

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @krishnakesh,

Thank you for your reply.

In this case, please call our support team to request an activation link.

You can reach out to them directly via local numbers found here https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • krishnakesh
    Options

here is the attachment where it is mentioned to be a free account and i will be sending the invoice in a private message hope you could address the problem rapily

• KarlaR
    KarlaR Posts: 160 [Former Staff]
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hi @krishnakesh

There can be 2 possible reasons why your account is still showing as free account:

1. When your license is not activated on your TeamViewer account
    2. When you are logging in with different account credentials (email and password).

Maybe you are connected with a different account (email) that has no license activated? Please follow the steps of How to activate your Remote Access license with your right credentials.

I hope this information is useful.

Greetings,

Karla

Spanish Community Moderator