Cancel My Subscription

Options

Hello Gents,

Good Day to you All , 

I would like to cancel my subscription to teamviewer , I have subscribed for one Year to mange my PC remotly from my workplace , 

now with Covid-19 I am already working from home, So the need of Teamviewer no longer exsiste 

I have Created a ticket requesting to Cancel my Subscription but I didn't imagine that you have such a poor customer support that not responding to your customer demand

could some help please with this subject

Answers

• Cjb82
    Cjb82 Posts: 1
    Options

I would also like to delete my account and I am far from impressed by the customer support lacking in relation to something so simple

• Xpsi
    Xpsi Posts: 1
    Options

Same, try calling but the (french) number are off, so they renew my 1year sub hope i can get a refund.

• Yusuif
    Yusuif Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

customer support replay :

Good morning,

Thank you for contacting TeamViewer.

According to our records, your TeamViewer subscription is planned to renew on 08/02/2021.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request for cancellation. You can view our End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) by clicking on the link: TeamViewer End-User License Agreement  (See the section B.5.1 of the agreement).

"Unless otherwise specified in the Order, the Contract has an initial term of twelve (12) months (“Initial Term”) and shall subsequently be renewed automatically for additional periods of twelve (12) months (each a “Renewal Term”), unless either party notifies the other party no less than twenty-eight (28) days prior to the end of the Initial Term or any Renewal Term that it has elected not to renew the Contract."

As your request was sent outside of the contractual renewal period, cancellation is not permitted.

Please note this subscription will renew again automatically unless notice is given at least 28 days prior to the end of the active term.

Kindly confirm by replying to this email if you wish for us to cancel next year's auto-renewal of your license at this time. 

We appreciate your business. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

--------------------------------

me: Hello bank: Please stop my card and give me another replacement card 😂