teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

How to change profile from Free User to licensed

I opened an account on TeamViewer as a "free" user a couple weeks ago but today purchased a 1 x TeamViewer Business Subscription to the same email address I registered as a "free" user. I received the "thank you" email with the invoice number but no specific "activation" link. When I clicked on Get Me Started, I am taken to the Login Screen and using my original TeamViewer login credentials, I am able to login but my Profile lists me as "FREE". How/when does my profile update to Licensed?

Answers

• I've the very same problem!! Is there an answer??????

I opened an account on TeamViewer as a "free" user a couple weeks ago but today purchased a 1 x TeamViewer Business Subscription to the same email address I registered as a "free" user. I received the "thank you" email with the invoice number but no specific "activation" link. When I clicked on Get Me Started, I am taken to the Login Screen and using my original TeamViewer login credentials, I am able to login but my Profile lists me as "FREE". How/when does my profile update to Licensed?