two different TV accounts, one single computer

In my Corporate environment there are many people who have TV accounts. Is it possible to have two different people, each with their own independent TV accounts, to both have unattended access on the same computer? To be more specific, one scientist has a licensed TV account, and connects to his lab systems to perform experiments. I have a licensed TV account, and I connect to lab systems to provided technical support. Is it possible for both the Scientist and myself to have unattended access setup on the same lab system?

Best Answer

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓

Hello @Sticknmuv

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the TeamViewer Community!

Multiple users can have separate Unattended Access set up for the same device.

If the users wish to use the same password, then the device can be added to a group, the password added to its properties, and then shared with other users.

Each user can also have their own unique password, if this works better for your teams. Once the first personal password for unattended access is set in the TeamViewer Security settings, a link to 'manage additional passwords' appears directly below.

This will then produce a pop-up where additional unattended access passwords can be set.

For added security, please also see the following article.

Hope this helps!

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

Answers

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓

Hello @Sticknmuv

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the TeamViewer Community!

Multiple users can have separate Unattended Access set up for the same device.

If the users wish to use the same password, then the device can be added to a group, the password added to its properties, and then shared with other users.

Each user can also have their own unique password, if this works better for your teams. Once the first personal password for unattended access is set in the TeamViewer Security settings, a link to 'manage additional passwords' appears directly below.

This will then produce a pop-up where additional unattended access passwords can be set.

For added security, please also see the following article.

Hope this helps!

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---