Still time out and text "free license" shows,

Options
Johnverdoorn
Johnverdoorn Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in Licensing

I have trouble to activate my account from free to payed license. In the webbrowser I see my bought license is activated. But in teamviewer himself after I sign in, still the text shows "free license" and it gives a time out if I still try. I tried every step that was said in mails and community, how to activate but still doesn't work. Please help, greetz Johnny

Answers

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
    Options

Hi Johnny,

What license did you buy and what steps did you already perform? Maybe we can find out why your license does not show up.

Are you logged in with the account you activated your license on?

Former Community Manager

• Johnverdoorn
    Options

Hai Esther, thanks for responding, I have a TeamViewer Remote Access Basic" License. I activated several times, in the webbrowser everything looks oké I see my license and invoice. But in the program it still shows free license.

I think its the same account, because username (EMAIL) and password are in browser and programm the same

• Claudia_Achour
    Claudia_Achour Posts: 1
    Options

Hello, I have exactly the same problem. Claudia

• Claudia_Achour
    Claudia_Achour Posts: 1
    Options

I have uninstalled Teamveiwer from my (remote) computer and reinstalled it, but theere is no change, and the activation link says

"Le jeton d'identification n'est pas valide."

• tanmyftiu
    tanmyftiu Posts: 0
    Options

I have the same problem ...

• hazenberg
    hazenberg Posts: 0
    Options

follow, same problem. login gives every time "FREE" connection, but we have a payed licence

• ZPC
    ZPC Posts: 0
    Options

Hello.

I also have the same problem. I bought a TeamViewer Remote Access licence.

I have it active on my TW account. But when I log into TW application (Windows) i have "free".

Please find some solution because i can't work.

Regards.

• Johnverdoorn
    Options

To all, I found the problem, in the mail in outlook the button "activate" invisable (behind the number one there has to be a button)

but in the webmail, the button "activate" was visible,after I pushed the button activate it was easy.

• Prosaf1
    Prosaf1 Posts: 1
    Options

I accurately activated my REMOTE ACCESS LICENSE but the local computer still times out after one minute. It says "free license". Please help.

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Prosaf1

Can you please verify that you are signed in to your licensed TeamViewer account on your local computer?

Thanks and best, Esther

Former Community Manager