teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

Corporate License - maximum users

Hi,

My company has a corporate license, maximum 200 users and 3 concurrent user licenses.

Management has asked, what happens if a 4th person tries to access when all 3 other licenses are in use?

Best Answer

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 462 Senior Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Hello @IanStewart

Thanks for your post.

If all channels are currently in use and another user attempts a connection, that user would encounter a message informing them of no available channels, and to please wait until one becomes available.

As mentioned in the previous post below, Windows users can view channel use in the Help-> About TeamViewer window, to see which ID is currently in sessions.

Hope this helps clarify 🍀

Josh P.
    Senior Community Moderator

Did my response answer your question? Help out others and select it as the Accepted Answer

Answers

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 462 Senior Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Hello @IanStewart

Thanks for your post.

If all channels are currently in use and another user attempts a connection, that user would encounter a message informing them of no available channels, and to please wait until one becomes available.

As mentioned in the previous post below, Windows users can view channel use in the Help-> About TeamViewer window, to see which ID is currently in sessions.

Hope this helps clarify 🍀

Josh P.
    Senior Community Moderator

Did my response answer your question? Help out others and select it as the Accepted Answer

• IanStewart
    IanStewart Posts: 2 ✭✭

thanks Josh, much appreciated.