Can't submit a ticket

13»

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,985 Community Manager 🌍

Hello all,

We have good news - we can confirm that the ticket creation issue is now resolved. 👍

You can now open a ticket by using the following link:

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best,

JeanK

Community Manager

• AnthonyG2021
    AnthonyG2021 Posts: 1

me too , i went around in circles.. try https://teamviewereu.freshdesk.com/

• JessCoffey
    JessCoffey Posts: 1
    edited July 2021

I am trying to submit a ticket regarding renewing my business subscription but finding it impossible. I have tried to follow the steps to activate my license as that is the article it keeps taking me to every time I try to submit a ticket via my login, but I don't know how to get an activation email. If I already have TeamViewer installed, how am I meant to get this email?

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator

Hi @JessCoffey,

Thank you for reaching out to us on TeamViewer Community.

If you have followed the steps to activate your license, kindly login on TeamViewer with your licensed account to check the activation status please.

Follow the path: TeamViewer -> Help -> About TeamViewer -> License : Business

Then your license is successfully activated.

Hope it would be helpful.

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Ambiductor
    Ambiductor Posts: 1

I have the same problem as above. I cannot submit a ticket. Just going in a loop with all the links suggested above. So basically, this makes it impossible to ask questions or to terminate the contract. This is not serious behaviour of any company.

• Omar_Marc1
    Omar_Marc1 Posts: 1

Hi my boss asked me to assist him with this. He purchased license back in 2017 and was trying to get it working. I finally identified his account info and when i access his managment cnonsole, am not able to identify any license.

How can I speak with someone in support or sales? This site is way too difficult to navigate.

• Ying_Q

Hi @Omar_Marc1,

Thank you for contacting us and Welcome to TeamViewer Community!

If the TeamViewer account is activated with TeamViewer License, kindly login the Support Portal with the licensed account for a ticket submission.

If the account remains unlicensed, kindly activate the license and learn the instruction from this article.

Alternatively, you may call TeamViewer Support Team for direct support.

Hope the information would be helpful!

Warm regards,

• AnnDal
    AnnDal Posts: 1

I'd like to cancel my subscription. Getting redirected like everyone else. Please create a ticket for me, and cancel ASAP.

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator

Hi @AnnDal,

Thank you for your post.

The support ticket has been generated, so please check your email inbox and reply to the ticket. Our customer support team will assist you further via the ticket.

We thank you in advance for your understanding and patient.

Best Regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• @Ying_Q

I am also having issues creating a ticket to cancel our subscription as we no longer require it.

Could you please help me to also create a ticket regarding this and send it to me via email?

Thank you,

• Ying_Q

Hello @DentMosesLLP_2204,

Thank you for reaching out to me!

I have sent you a PM, can you kindly check ang reply the information please?

Look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Ying_Q