TeamViewer is not working after update

Options
PiotrGontarski
PiotrGontarski Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

I was using TeamViewer 9. After update to TV 12 I see message "Not ready. Check your connection...".

Same message appear when I install any other version of TV above 9, but TV 9 is working properly.

Right now I can use only TV 9 on my computer. I'm usnig windows 10.

Answers

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 931 Moderator
    Options

Hi @PiotrGontarski

thanks for your post, welcome to the community.

Please have a look at our supported operating systems: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/24141-supported-operating-systems

If it is supported, I would also check that TeamViewer is able to connect to the internet: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/49093-not-ready-please-check-your-connection

Please let us know if we can assist you further

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• PiotrGontarski
    PiotrGontarski Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @AlenaC,

I checked supported systems and my system is supported. I've got licensed TV and this license is recognized by any TV 10 -15 but only TV 9 is working properly.

This is what i tried to make TV 10 - 15 working:

• set DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
    • I added app TeamViewer.exe. and TeamViewer_Service.exe to firewall (allow inboud/outboud connections)
    • checked "Hosts" file for teamviewer entries
    • disabled TCP/IPv6
    • reseted winsock
    • restarted TeamViewer service

Nothing helped. I run out of ideas.

But TV9 is working fine only when I tried to run any version above 9 a message "not ready. check your connection.." apear.

Regards

Piotr

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 931 Moderator
    Options

Hi @PiotrGontarski

thanks for your answer. After checking it internally, could you please open a ticket? Once this information is in our internal system, it can be forwarded directly to the dedicated department

If you are not able to, please send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will open it for you.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconveniences caused

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)