Teamviewer apparently freeze but I can't use it

Options
Cross_entropy
Cross_entropy Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited September 2021 in Linux only

Hi, I am using a Windows 10 for remote control of a Ubuntu 20.04. Until now I never had any problem. From this morning, when I start Teamviewer, for 10 minutes it works, but after this time the screen of teamviewer of the WIndows apparently freeze, but if I look at the Linux controlled computer, I am able to do anything, but in the Linux I can see what I do, but on the Windows no, then isn't useful. I tried to reinstall it, I change monitor if could be anything relate to the graphic, I use another computer for control but the thing happen again. When I close teamviewer, it works for 10 minutes and again happens the thing. I tried to look in the log file:

S!!!CTcpConnectionBase[108]::HandleResolve(): Resolve failed, router10.teamviewer.com:5938, Error: asio.netdb:2, Errorcode=11

S!!!KeepAliveSessionOutgoing::ConnectFailureHandler(): KeepAliveConnect to router10.teamviewer.com failed, Errorcode=11

S!!!KeepAliveSessionOutgoing::ConnectFailureHandler(): KeepAliveConnect to router13.teamviewer.com failed, Errorcode=11

S!!!KeepAliveSessionOutgoing::ConnectFailureHandler(): KeepAliveConnect to router11.teamviewer.com failed

How I can fix this?