I paid but still marked as "free" and I cannot get access as somehow reached the limit. How solve it

Options
Visarkisian
Visarkisian Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in Licensing

I paid but still marked as "free" and I cannot get access as somehow reached the limit. How solve it?

Answers

• BenWS
    BenWS Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Same issue for me, but with a business license. Any luck with support?

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Visarkisian and @BenWS,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Can you kindly check out the knowledge article - How to activate your license, then activate the license with your TeamViewer account please.

You will be able to check the license status on TeamViewer, kindly check on TeamViewer -> Help -> About TeamViewer -> License, it will display with your license accordingly.

Alternatively, feel free to contact TeamViewer Support Team for direct assistance.

Thank you for your understanding and hope it would be helpful!

Best regards,

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • BenWS
    Options

I have activated my license. I think my problem is that the license will not connect to my device. I really need to talk to somebody but the 800-638-0235 number on the website seems like a bogus number. I try to submit a ticket on the website and it spits me straight back out to forum. It's exhausting.

• BenWS
    Options

I also tried to transfer my account and join existing company of my admin's email. It says the given email is not an existing company's admin's email. But it's the exact email where he received his receipts and license key.