remote access license paid but still free mode

Options
alika000
alika000 Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Licensing

i paid for two remote access licenses and i can't remove or change machine, no phone support and poor ticket assistance, all my pc seems to be in free mode, maybe i can't help me.

I have never activated one but it seems to be active in some PCs but I don't know the way and where

some one could please help me? 

Answers

• alika000
    edited September 2021
    Options
  • alika000
    edited September 2021
    Options
  • alika000
    Options

i spent 2 days looking for a valid answer but not yet, can some pure soul give me a hand?

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,073 Moderator
    Options

Hello @alika000 ,

Please make sure you followed all the steps for the activation of your license: How to activate your Remote Access Plan - TeamViewer Support

Please also check: FAQ on Remote Access Plan — TeamViewer Support

By the pictures you provided, you did the login, but TeamViewer still showing as free… I would advise you to do the steps for activation one more time, and if issue persist, I advise you to contact our customer service by ticket: How to submit a ticket - TeamViewer Support

I hope this helps! 😊

Portuguese Community Moderator

• alika000
    Options

Hi .Carol.fg., tnk for your help, but maybe im not explained my self well. I have 2 licence remote access one for a colleague and it works really well and one more buyed from the same account, the second one result active but i dont konw where is active.

I need to know where the second licence is active and how to moveit to my pc, If i can do this.

if not, i need a refound cuz im not using a product already payed.

if i cant i think that im suspending boot of the two account and by a different solution from a competitor, no problem for me.

Just wanna know this, can you help me?