Issue with display from remote host
I've been using TeamViewer at home for few months without issues up till today. My set-up:
Primary laptop (Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview with additional screen via HDMI), connected via wifi to router provided by ISP.
Secondary laptop (host, Windows 10, 10.0.19043), connected to same router via ethernet cable. This laptop is connected to tv set via HDMI and used to watch from internet sources.
After connecting, I'm stuck with "Connecting to" screen. Even though I can take actions on remote computer, I have no vision on my Primary's screen. Alternatively I get only white screen. Manipulating control bar creates artefacts (see below). On tv screen I see that I can normally operate the remote Secondary, but I'm blind on the Primary machine. It happened once yesterday, after reconnecting everything worked fine, today everything worked fine until few hours ago, since then issue is impacting me consistently each time I try to connect.sni
- both TeamViewers are up to date
- disabling hardware acceleration on Primary did not help
- restarting both machines did not help
- restarting Teamviewer service on both machines did not help
- sfc nor dism returned no problems Primary machine
- detaching additional screens from either machine, trying to meddle with View settings (quality or resolution) - none of these helped.
Any suggestions other than reinstalling TeamViewer on Primary?