Event Logs not showing

Options

Looking for a way to export and email our event logs (preferably automated) to a 3rd party for auditing purposes, but the Event Logs tab is completely missing for myself (company administrator) and the owner of our account. Every time I try to click on "submit a ticket" for teamviewer, it briefly shows me the submit a ticket page, and within 1 second re-routes me back to the community forums home page, so I am unable to submit a ticket either.

I have tried looking for any information on how this can be achieved, but have come up with fragments of useless information. Asking for help now from the community - please let me know.

Thank you

Answers

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,216 Moderator
    Options

Hi Ashley_H,

Thank you for reaching out to us, and welcome to the Community 😊

In order to access event log, it requires a specific license: Tensor license.

For Corporate license users, connection reports are ready to use !!

Through connection reports, you can check device based or user based connections on the Management Console.

For more information, please refer to our knowledge articles - Auditability / Event Log and Connection reports.

Regarding ticketing issue, I generated a support ticket for further assistance. Please kindly reply the message on the ticket.

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask on the Community🍀

Best Regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• Ashley_H
    Ashley_H Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Thank you for the information! Is there a way to have these reports emailed from Teamviewer?

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,216 Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Options

Thank you for your response, Ashley_H

You can export the connection report from Management Console.

However, we don't send a connection report via email at the moment.

I'd recommend posting the feature request here: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/categories/ideas-hub

We track such feature requests directly through our community, and other users can chime in and voice their support for your idea as well.

Best Regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター