Hi TeamViewer Community, Please help!

Options
Bradfield
Bradfield Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Licensing

I purchased a license for one of my computers so I could access it on another computer in a different location. I added it to my computers as instructed in the Set Up instructions and it is still there now but TeamViewer has blocked that access for the second computer that was added siting suspected commercial use.

I could not call the help number for Australia as the recording said it had been disconnected????

Did I purchase the license for the wrong computer I'm beginning to think I should've done that on the second computer and added the first computer as the access one?

I'm confused and not getting any help from reading all the information provided to help!

Appreciate any feedback.

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Bradfield,

Thank you for posting on TeamViewer community!

We apologies for the inconvenience and please note that the license type you purchased with TeamViewer Remote Access which does not include phone support.

I have raised a support ticket on your behalf and TeamViewer support team will contact you shortly with more discussion.

And for license activation instruction, you may find the full steps on the knowledge article - How to activate Remote Access license. Feel free to try trouble shooting with the article.

For future reference, you may get support assistance via support ticket, you may raise a support ticket on support portal.

I really hope the information above would be helpful and feel free to contact us if there is anything we may assist further.

Best regards,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Bradfield
    Bradfield Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Thank you Ying_Q for your response.

I have been right through the article - "How to activate Remote Access License" and tried trouble shooting it.

The problem is not with the license that is activated but with one of the Add on Computers - The access to one of those has been stopped by Team Viewer that is why I am thinking I purchased the license for the wrong computer. I purchased it for the one I wanted access to from my other computer.

I would have thought purchasing a license for $286.60 I could get help from somewhere ?

It looks like I might need to use another app that will give some support without spending a thousand dollars.