teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

Change of licence holder

I originally purchased 2 Business licences via my company credit card so I am associated with the account.

We changed from standalone to subscription licences a while back and I receive the renewal notices.

I will retire shortly so need to find out how to transfer "ownership" to someone else in the company. I have already changed the associated email address on the Customer Portal but still receive order and invoice notices.

Best Answer

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 5,149 Senior Moderator
    Accepted Answer

This means, that none of the Business licenses you are mentioning are activated on your account.

In this case, the best option would be to call us directly:

Telephone support

French Community moderator

---

Did my response answer your question? Help out others and select it as the Accepted Answer

👉 Have you already tried out the new TeamViewer user interface? Do you want to give feedback? 👈
    ✅ GREAT - Go Ahead!

Answers

• JeanK

Hello @BrettRow,

Our customer support can process a license transfer for you.

Please contact our team directly via this link:

Contact our customer support

---

Did my response answer your question? Help out others and select it as the Accepted Answer

👉 Have you already tried out the new TeamViewer user interface? Do you want to give feedback? 👈
    ✅ GREAT - Go Ahead!

• BrettRow
    BrettRow Posts: 3 ✭✭

That link just returns me to the Community Announcement page. No sign of any support contact method.

• JeanK
    Accepted Answer

This means, that none of the Business licenses you are mentioning are activated on your account.

In this case, the best option would be to call us directly:

Telephone support

---

✅ GREAT - Go Ahead!

• BrettRow
    BrettRow Posts: 3 ✭✭

Thanks, have just gone through that and changed the details.

Thanks for the assist.

• JeanK

You're welcome!

Glad I could help. 😊

---

✅ GREAT - Go Ahead!