Wake on lan with Easybox & IPv6

Currently I am using TeamViewer to control a remote pc. Now I also want to be able to start that pc remotely. I was thinking about using the TeamViewer Wake on Lan fuctionality, but any other solution to start the pc is welcome as well. My problem is configuring my network/router, since it seems to lack any port forwarding options.

More details about my network:

This computer sits behind a Vodafone Easybox. I think the model is the Easybox 803.

This is what I tried:

My initial though was to configure my router to forward any package on a specific port to the desired pc via its local IP. Since I do not have a static IP, I configured a dynamic DNS address to be able to reach my router from anywhere. I was able to configure DynDNS, so it leads to router (only IPv4 though). I cannot configure any port forwarding in the router though, which left me stuck there. My research suggests, that port forwarding got removed for IPv6 - so I guess I am only sharing this IPv4 address with others. Now I am wondering how this could be configured. I was wondering if IPv6 helps, since IPv6 addresses are globaly unique, but pinging the PC's IPv6 did not work from an external network. (The router has a firewall option (on or off). Turning it off did not help.) What do I have to configure since the router does not support port forwading since IPv6?